So I'm totally having technical difficulties and it's too late at night to even think about trying to fix them. You are just going to have to guess which picture goes with which caption because they are not even going to be close!
Here are the girls sitting on the plane by themselves across the aisle from mom. Thankfully it was a
Sadie has been drawing happy ghosts. Here is one of her very first ones. Brooklyn also is showing off her ghost with the purple marker.
Sadie LOVES whip cream! I think that is all she had for Thanksgiving dinner!
Grandpa introduced the girls to "pumpkin rolling." He'd saved a couple pumpkins from Halloween that had been frozen and started to become a little mushy for the girls to roll down the driveway. Sadie would set it down and give it a big kick. Half of the fun was running down to find it in the bushes and to carry it back up and start all over again! The game evolved into "hide and seek" with the pumpkins being hidden by Grandpa, and then of course grandpa had to find the girls!
Brooklyn, Toby, and I took a hike up on the mountains behind my parents house. I've always loved it up in the hills. It was fun to take my little girl on the hikes that I always took as a little girl and share that with her. We made it up to the "cave" and an old indian burial ground. Toby had a great time too.




1 comment:
It was fun seeing you and the girls.
Post a Comment