Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Going "Nuts" with Family

After my exhausting NY trip, I brought my parents and youngest brother home with me for more Michigan fun. Here are a few pics of our adventures at the Lugnut's game and a shot at the Henry Ford Museum in Detroit.

Here's Chris and I riding in a Model T Ford at the Henry Ford Museum's Greenfield Village. Who would have thought there'd be a Ford at the Henry Ford Museum?Grandma sporting her many pairs of shades. You gotta be cool at the Lugnuts game, because they sure aren't this year...
Grandpa and Brooklyn just being themselves. :)
Sadie I believe is the one who started the whole sunglasses thing. I think she got the idea from looking at a few pictures of her aunts' Val and Alli. I love my Dad. He cracks me up!
Sadie wouldn't quite sit by Chris. She was quite content to sit behind Chris. Notice the huge sold out crowd supporting the lugnuts tonight. Double header and a double loss. I think the most exciting thing was Chris had an opportunity to be in a hot dog eating contest but declined. It was eat the number of hot dogs correlating to the inning being played. One hot dog the first inning, two the second, and so on. I think we had more fun eating popcorn and cotton candy.
Go Nuts!

No comments: