Our darling Sadie just turned 4 on Sunday March 27. She's been looking forward to her birthday for a long time! She is a joy to be around. Always has a smile on her face, loves adventure, and loves to help. We spent the morning opening a few presents from her grandma's, great and otherwise. :) Then we went to church, came home, assembled a pink poodle cake, wrapped presents, unwrapped presents, then had a few friends come over for cake and ice cream. Not a big party but I think enough to satisfy Sadie.

We gave her a cleaning cart with everything a girl would need to clean. Sadie loves to help around the house and has mopped our kitchen floor by herself!




The YW in my ward threw me a "surprise" baby shower. It was so much fun! They played "pregnancy twister" strapping pillows to their mid-sections to simulate being pregnant. We had a diapering relay race to see who could diaper the monkey the fastest. Baby name scramble in which three teams had to come up with a name from some random letters. Of course there was food, and presents. They YW had gathered earlier and had made a couple baby blankets. They were darling and well done. Then they showered me with other gifts. It was a great day and I felt truly loved. I hope the YW know how much I love them, they truly are precious daughters of our Heavenly Father.

Opening presents

Diaper Relay Race

Pregnant Twister

No comments:
Post a Comment