I can't believe my oldest is losing teeth already! Brooklyn and I had gone out together for a mom and daughter date to buy Sadie her birthday present. After we'd stopped at the grocery store and bought ourselves a treat Brooklyn was in the back of the car eating her candy bar and started complaining that her tooth hurt. After we arrived home I investigated further and saw that she did have a loose tooth and it was wiggling pretty good. By the next day that tooth was ready to come out! She asked me if I would pull it out for her. I asked her if she wanted Daddy to do it, but she insisted I do it because I could do it gently. Ha ha sure I could. Well she was brave and stood still and I pulled it right out. She was very excited about the tooth fairy coming and thought she might bring her candy. I don't think she was too disappointed when she awoke in the morning and found a dollar under her pillow.
She lost her second bottom tooth on May 4th, 2011. I can't believe Brooklyn has lost some teeth! already!
No comments:
Post a Comment