My Mom came out to visit for a few days this week. Wednesday afternoon we went for a walk on the trail behind the house and decided to "bush whack" it home the 120 yards rather than the 1 mile walk back home around the neighborhood. Brooklyn and Sadie both love off roading it and wandering through the bushes. Brooklyn walked and Sadie rode in the stroller pushed by Grandma's incredible strength smashing flat the bushes in its path. We made it to the grassy mowed area just behind our fence and helped Sadie out of the stroller. As we opened the back gate into the yard Tiger Lily ran in and knocked Sadie over. Brooklyn saw Sadie fall or heard her crying, I can't remember which but turned to Grandma and said something to the effect of "Be nice! Don't knock Sadie down or you'll have to go to time out." When told that it wasn't Grandma and that it was Tiger Lily, she still didn't back down with her original accusation. She just continued telling Grandma to be nice with a mischevious smile on her face.
On occassion I get told that I am in "time-out," when I ask Brooklyn why I'm being sent there she'll tell me that I pushed Sadie down. Are any of you wondering what Brooklyn does on occasion and gets sent to time-out for doing? Make sure you watch your step around Brooklyn and don't pick on Sadie or you'll get in trouble too, even if it wasn't your fault.
Fly on the wall: Thursday
6 years ago
2 comments:
How cute that she is standing up for her sister. I'm going to be really careful the next time I'm around Shauna. Hahahaha
Natalie, send me your e-mail address and I will get you that pie recipe.
Post a Comment