Friday, November 28, 2008

Where have you been and Thanksgiving

Let's face it sometimes it's just not worth taking the time to really do my hair and put on my makeup. On the occasions that I do, today for example, Brooklyn woke up from her nap and told me that I had pretty eyelashes. The she looks at me while pondering for a few seconds and then says "Where you been?" I guess I only wear it when I'm going somewhere. She's an observant little thing.

For thanksgiving this year Eric's dad flew out with a couple of his nieces Rachel and Rebekah. We have had a blast. We drove to an indoor water park and got soaking wet, ate 2 thanksgiving dinners/meals in the same day, enjoyed playing the Mario Kart on the Wii and Attack of the Killer Bunnies. Not to mention who can get the most M&M's using a straw. That's a challenge with 7 people smashing their heads together trying to get one small package of M&M's. The funniest part was Sadie got in close enough like she was going to use her straw but just looked back and forth at everyone which cracked us all up. I could hardly get in between Sadie and Eric, next time I'll use a longer straw.

But we have had a blast! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments: