
Recently I found a gardenia plant at my local grocery store and immediately picked one and placed it in my shopping cart. I think one of my favorite flower essences is that of a gardenia. The plant I bought had several buds on it already and has a deep healthy green color. As I've been caring for it the last few days the buds have gotten bigger. One was really close to opening yesterday morning. By afternoon Eric commented that it had opened. Can I just tell you I can hardly keep my nose out of it. To have that beautiful aroma wafting through my house has been an absolute delight. If only there were some way that I could get a gardenia plant to bloom year round it would be heavenly. I can hardly wait for the other buds to blossom out. Happy Valentine's Day to myself! : ) Sometimes you've got to do those things for yourself that way you're not disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment