There's nothing like a little drama in your life. This past month has had way too much drama for my liking. Between waiting to hear on legal approval of medical school rotations for Eric, coming up with back-up rotations just in case that one doesn't work out, then finding out the first one can work out legally although you've already canceled it, to canceling the back-up so the first one will work, then finding out the first one really won't work, to going back to the back-up that you've canceled to see if you really can still do it, I'm exhausted. Did you follow any of that? Nevermind I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have enough estrogen already in my house. Sometimes I really wish that I was earning a degree for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes of a medical student. Granted none of this has been my doing but I've been right along for the ride in my already heightened hormonal and emotional state. I just hope it all works out, if it doesn't that means Eric will be working when our new baby is born and not be able to be home like we had anticipated after the birth. GRRR!
It's been a long day. One I don't ever want to repeat.
1 comment:
Oh, Natalie...I'm so sorry to hear about that! It's so hard not knowing how things will work out when there are so many other things that demand emotional attention!! (Which, I'm sure, with kids, you know much better than I do.) Hang in there. All these things shall give us experience, right?? You're great.
Post a Comment