Brooklyn has been asking me to marry her the last few days. I think this comes from my picture screen saver. There are a few pictures of Alli and Jake and their wedding in the mix. She'll tell me that she is Alli and I'll ask who I am and she tells me that I am Jake. Then she'll ask in her sweetest voice if I will dance with her. So we dance until I get dizzy and then start all over again. The other night when she was trying to convince me to marry her and go to the temple she said "I will be happy. I will be nice. Will you marry me please and dance?" She gets the sweetest expression on her face each time she asks. I adore it.
I think the association of dancing comes from our friends wedding. At the wedding reception they had dancing, and Brooklyn seriously danced the night away and had a great time. She was running all over and dancing like a crazy girl all evening. So each wedding is now associated with dancing.
Fly on the wall: Thursday
6 years ago
1 comment:
They always dance in the fairy tales. It makes since. She is so cute.
Post a Comment